- Energy-efficient glass : Energy-efficient glass has a low emissivity surface which reflects heat radiation. Depending on its position in the glazing, it will keep the heat inside the house or prevent it from entering.
- Spacer : We use the intercept® spacer in its double glazing doorglass. This “warm edge” spacer type, combined with energy-efficient glass and argon gas, reduces condensation on the periphery of the glass in winter.
- Argon : The argon gas in your glazing reduces heat transfer by convection and improves energy efficiency.
- Technology : Our V-groove process incorporates an engraving process on sandblasted tempered glass or glue chip glass, which provides a high level of privacy while allowing daylight to penetrate The engraving technique is also available on clear tempered glass.
- Family: This family of products features a process which allows the application of ink on glass, making it highly decorative without compromising privacy.
- Frame : Frame size varies according to glass size.
- Standard dimensions
- Insulated glass size :22×64”, 7×64”, 22×48”, 8×48”, 22×36”, 8×36”, 22×17” , 22×14 ⁷⁄₁₆”, 22×9”
- Insulated glass thickness : 1”
This is a translucent, private glass that comes with a simple and classic framed configuration. It is ideal for creating a classic timeless look that effortlessly merges with contemporary styles.
Works great in combination with Sandblasted glass.
Find the right door frame for your chosen glass size below
Norden Seal guarantees that all elements of the glass supplied to the manufacturers are of premium quality and offers a 10-year limited warranty on double sealed glass units against any visible defect in the watertight seal due to materials or workmanship, starting on the date shown on the insert.
This 10 years warranty applies to material and workmanship defects on parts and components as herein specified. This warranty will be in effect for the duration specified conditional to the normal use of the applicable products and subject to other conditions specified in this 10-year warranty. For detailed Warranty conditions please refer to our Warranty Information section.