- Energy-efficient glass : Energy-efficient glass has a low emissivity surface which reflects heat radiation. Depending on its position in the glazing, it will keep the heat inside the house or prevent it from entering.
- Spacer : We use the intercept® spacer in its double glazing doorglass. This “warm edge” spacer type, combined with energy-efficient glass and argon gas, reduces condensation on the periphery of the glass in winter.
- Argon : The argon gas in your glazing reduces heat transfer by convection and improves energy efficiency.
- Technology : This family of products is distinguished by a process which allows the application of ink on glass which gives it a decorative look while allowing great privacy.
- Frame : Frame size varies according to glass size.
- Standard dimensions
- Insulated glass size: 20×64”, 22×64”, 7×64”, 22×48”, 8×48”
- Opening size: 21×65”, 23×65”, 8×65”, 23×49”, 9×49”
- Insulated glass thickness : 1”
This almost-private, pellucid glass has subtle clear lines on a silkscreened material. Containing black detailing, this model is often matched with black windows and horizontal mullions. The elegant glass provides exclusivity to a space, gives a view of the outdoors, and protects privacy.
Works well with Sandblasted glass.
Find the right door frame for your chosen glass size below
Norden Seal guarantees that all elements of the glass supplied to the manufacturers are of premium quality and offers a 10-year limited warranty on double sealed glass units against any visible defect in the watertight seal due to materials or workmanship, starting on the date shown on the insert.
This 10 years warranty applies to material and workmanship defects on parts and components as herein specified. This warranty will be in effect for the duration specified conditional to the normal use of the applicable products and subject to other conditions specified in this 10-year warranty. For detailed Warranty conditions please refer to our Warranty Information section.